Sunday 2 September 2018

A quiet week.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

This week has been pretty quiet. A few days of family time, a couple of days of "post insomnia wash-out" a little bit of house painting, a small amount of illness and a little bit of hobby time.

This week's hobby time consisted of getting the second squad of infantry base-coated prior to a tidy up:


Click the Pic!

There has been a small amount of other painting but no pix as yet... so today's hobby images will be a bit sparse.

In other hobby news, I managed to get hold of a couple of copies of the new Warhammer Conquest magazine. As a result, I added a further squad of Primaris marines to my collection, some paints and brushes. 

The second order from Warlord Games arrived and now I have a big bunch of Concord troops and drones to play with. The drones will be joining my Demiurg (just like the Ghar walkers) but I am yet to decide on the fate of the troops... they may make good robot troops for something... but I am not worrying about them for now.

As for the Demiurg... there may well be a bit of movement on that front, very soon...

See you from the cupola!

No comments: