Sunday 19 May 2019

Kitten Chaos...

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

This week has been a tiring but rewarding one.

First of all, the fence in the garden is in the process of being replaced. I am finally going to have a fence that is a nice, natural colour and is sound; not rotten. It is going well and will be finished relatively soon... it is a big tick off my list of jobs that need doing.

Work has been the usual level of awesome but tiring... and I am at a point where I have more or less finished my care certificate and should get it signed off this coming week... so I'll be off probation. In fact, I am going to be training to become an assessor so my managers seem to be pretty happy with me.

The other big news is this... meet Alfie:



Click the Pix!

As you can see, Alfie has settled in nicely and is a rather sociable little chap. He's off to the vets on Tuesday, to get his first jabs, a check-up and sign up for kitten-club... 

... on the not so happy side, our oldest cat, Fred has also been to the vets and sadly, he's not well and is on borrowed time. He is arthritic (has had medication for it for a long time) and his mobility is reducing but he has also developed some lumps in his neck that are starting to make eating a little difficult... his next visit to the vet, will likely be his last so we are monitoring things and making his last days as happy for him as we can.


Click the Pic!

In other news... my hobby time has been limited... mostly due to tiredness BUT I have managed to get another Squad of Epic Squats finished:


Click the Pic!

This is the last section command squad for the artillery company. I am currently working on the company command units and hope that they will be finished soon. Then it will be back to infantry platoons again.

That's about it for now.

See you from the sofa!

2 comments:

mattblackgod said...

Hello Alife. He looks like mischief.

I am sorry to hear about Fred.

Inso said...

All good things come to an end... but he'll be spoiled rotten, before he makes his last journey :) .