Sunday 6 March 2016

Yo duuudes... I'm like 'eco-friendly' now.

Welcome to this week's blog post and to start off I'd like to say hi to Da Gobbo Grotto as they are the newest follower of Inso's World. I hope you find something of interest on your travels here.

So... another week and more travels... this time an 'Introduction to Environmental Protection' course. It was quite interesting (if a little dry in areas) but I now have an idea of what policy and practices are involved in the world of environmental protection.

As you will quickly gather, I haven't had much hobby time since I've been away from home for the week so unfortunately, I don't have any pix this week.

That said, the APCs are ticking along and I have been over to Overlord at Abingdon to the annual games show today so it isn't all negatvity.

Overlord is a relatively small wargaming show but it is always packed with tables, sellers and punters. I met up with some friends while I was there and bought a few items; including:

It was great that my wife joined me for the first time ever at a wargaming event and she thought it was quite enjoyable. 

While I was there, I had a chat with Jon and Andy at Ainsty Castings and they are going to help me out with some nice turrets for my APCs... so that is brilliant.

It was a bit sad today because next year, I won't be going to the show because I will be down in Cornwall starting out my civvy life so I don't see me travelling up to visit.

Well... that's about it for today.

See you from the park bench!

1 comment:

Da Gobbo said...

Thanks for the welcome man, nice links I love that panzerfauste setting!