Wednesday 14 March 2012

Decals done!

The title says it all really. I have finished putting all of the decals on my troops and vehicles... so far. I still have to decide on a way to show rank on my troops... and maybe add a few vehicle registration numbers at some point but for now, all the decals are on and sealed.

With the finish of the decals for Number 6 Platoon, 3rd Regiment of the Grymn Army, it means that I can start the next platoon. I think it may be 8th platoon from the same regiment. I have plenty of decals to sort that out.

I am going to have to start matt varnishing everything but I am planning to get hold of some spray varnish for the vehicles so they will have to wait for the weekend or later.

I am glad to have finished the decals and am also glad that I managed to get them applied so quickly without too many mishaps.

See you from the bar!

No comments: