Sunday 12 June 2011

Mech Sunday.

As part of one of my regular changes of direction...I decided to pain one of the mechs for my Tunnel Fighter army:

Click the Pic!

He is a little patchy in places but completes the dark-green Mech unit (Mech, troops and APC) and will get a pic taken a bit later on with the complete unit. That makes two out of eleven units finished...not far to go then ;)!

I am currently painting the mech for the light-green unit...so that will hopefully be more or less finished by the end of the day...probably just the base to paint.

I received a further three APCs from Scotia Grendel yesterday but have cunningly hidden them away until I have finished the mechs for the units that already have APCs...that way I can finish units before moving on. It is difficult for me to do this when I know I have more little APCs sitting there...begging to be assembled...

On one of the forums I visit I saws some rather interesting Sci-Fi troopers and decided to buy some. They haven't arrived yet but they are resin miniatures from Ramshackle Games. I will get them assembled and painted and put a review up so that everyone can share the info.

I have had another up and down week where sometimes I fancy painting detailed stuff and sometimes I don't...so I have managed to base-coat the heavy patrol part of my Enforcers gang. They still need a tidy up and a wash before progressing further...but the mechs have taken over for the time being...so I can't say when they will be done.

Finally...don't forget to leave a comment on this post: What makes a Space Dwarf . I am trying to gather as many ideas as I can before I move on to sculpting and I have been reading all of the comments so far...so maybe more than one style may be required...

Well...that is it for today :).

See you through the drizzling rain!

No comments: