Sunday 9 June 2019

More of the same.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

It has been a quiet few weeks.

The garden is still filled with rubbish from the fence replacement and that is something that is beginning to annoy me.

I haven't been sleeping very much so I haven't been getting much hobby done... in fact, apart from going to work, I haven't been getting very much at all done.

Sam (my cat) has been very strange over the last week and I think his tail injury is the problem. He will need to go back to the vets again but I think he just needs a bit more time to get well...

... we have managed to coax him into the house after he has been avoiding us for a few days so at least he has a full belly, even though he is currently hiding behind the washing machine. I fear that we have some difficult times ahead, with him.

The kitten is being a kitten. Alfie is either tearing up the house or asleep... so he's a typical kitten. He needs to tone it down with the other cats because he is looking to get beaten up by one of them... you never know, it may do him some good and teach him some 'cat manners'.

Work has been good. I'm still enjoying it but am looking forward to sleeping more because I am in a heavy working environment at the moment and I need to keep my wits about me.

Hobby wise, I have received some brass wire and hole punches from EBay (for sculpting and cutting holes in plasticard for my Epic Squat army bases), I received my Kickstarter pledge from Diehard Miniatures (more on that in a later post), I have pledged for another Kickstarter and also started a sculpt for a Facebook Sculpting competition.

This is the sculpt I am working on and the title for the competition is "the humble infantryman". I have decided to go for a Squat Sergeant 'at rest':


Click the Pic!

As you can see, he is very WIP at the moment but he's only been on the go for a couple of days so he's getting there.

As for the Kickstarter I have pledged for, it's this one:


I've just pledged for the Dwarves. Time is running out so if you fancy adding some of these to your hoard, get pledging.

That's it for now.

See you from the trough!

1 comment:

tim said...

Looking good so far! I love all your sculpting process posts!