Sunday 17 February 2019

Still here.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

It's still here... for now.

This week has been very similar to last week but a bit more challenging at work. I've had a couple of days where things have been particularly heavy and at times, I have had to defend myself and my colleague against physical harm... so it has been an interesting week.

Work is still extremely rewarding and worth all the highs and lows so I'm enjoying it immensely (even with the challenges)... dementia care isn't always straight forward.

In other news, I have been continuing to sculpt the Predator team and have finished Mac:


Click the Pic!

I decided that the scorpion scene should be the main inspiration and also the scene where he cuts his cheek, while shaving (hence, he has a cut on his cheek). 

Dillon is next on the list and after a bit of 'on-line' chat, I have taken on board the suggestion to give Dillon big biceps... so he'll be the only member of the command squad that doesn't have sleeves. He is progressing nicely but I don't have any pics of him yet... hopefully, there will be pics of the finished team next week... and then painting will commence... OR I may continue sculpting while I am in the mood. Who knows?

See you from the disco!

No comments: