Sunday 9 July 2017

Mixed week.

Hello again and welcome to Inso's World.

This week has been another slow one. Lots of things are up in the air (hobby wise and family wise) so I am just waiting for everything to land.

My son popped down for a visit, for the first couple of days this week, and that always means that I am in host mode so not a lot of anything gets done. It was lovely to see him and he is still happy and getting along well in the Royal Air Force. We hadn't told his mum that he was coming so we surprised her... it was lovely to see the look on her face when she arrived from work.

The next couple of days I was hit by some sort of bug or hay-fever because I was extremely tired, lethargic and sneezy... so again... not a lot was achieved. In fact, all I can say that has happened is that I have now got an Imgur account and I have put a couple of new posts, on the forums I visit, that replace old ones filled with Photobucket place-holders.

As for actual hobby stuff... I suddenly realised that if I was going to sell some miniatures, I would need some slotta bases and some boxes/packing materials... so I have ordered bases but am yet to decide on packing materials. That will be over the next few days. Obviously, I am trying to keep things cheap but also decent so I will be doing a bit of homework. I reckon that I will buy 'large letter' boxes to keep postage costs down... but I'll make my mind up once I've had a dig around.

I am currently in the process of painting my Primaris Marines and I am hoping that it may kick-start me to paint a few other things. The camouflage is relatively challenging but it is just right to get my brush skills working again. Maybe after a few Primaris Marines, I will start painting a few of my Squats... who knows? No new pics at the moment.

Sadly... that is all I've been up to. I know it's a bit boring but maybe next week I'll have something better to share. In the meantime, here's a picture of a wonderful sunset over Porthleven:


Click the Pic!

See you from the sand dunes!

No comments: