Sunday 17 July 2016

Time for a break.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

I can safely say that this week has been quite amazing and tiring in equal measure... and also no hobby stuff at all has been completed, started or even thought about (well... maybe thought about... but not worked on).

Why?

House hunting.

Last Sunday, I went to the F1 Grand Prix with my wife and then on Monday, I drove to Cornwall for a week of looking at houses.

We had a number of viewings booked but, in the end, we cancelled a couple because we had seen the one we wanted and put an offer in... which was accepted. We are just waiting for everything to sort itself out now before we start thinking about removals etc.

Things moved extremely quickly and, as you can imagine, my hobby was the furthest thing from my mind while all this was going on.

Now that I am back at home, I am absolutely shattered (two 6 hour drives, not sleeping very well and more than a little 'testing the local ales'...) so probably won't be getting much hobby stuff done for a day or so.

However...

The big thing is that my hobby spending will cease from this point for the forseeable future (apart from Green Stuff). I have a massive amount of stuff to be getting on with and we need all of the money we can lump together for preparing the new house. Luckily, with a bit of Green Stuff, I can pretty much make what I like so it shouldn't impact things too much.

So much to do... so little time...

I have this coming week off work so expect an update in the week.

EDIT: I guess I could post a better WIP of my little surprise project:


Click the Pic!

It should be fairly clear what he is now...

See you from the knife edge!

1 comment:

Manus said...

Still think he a mean green killing machine - AKA vertically challenged Jason w. guns :D He is great work