Sunday 24 April 2016

Back sculpting Squats again.

Welcome to this week's blog post and this week, much like last week, it has been a relatively quiet one for hobby stuff.

That doesn't mean it hasn't been a busy one... just that what I am working on takes a long time to get any 'show-offable' progress...

...but that doesn't mean I have nothing to show off.

Here is one of the things I have been working on; my Robot Squad:


Click the Pic!

In the pic, we have Chopper Harley on the left, Big Robot on the right and in the middle we have a WIP Gun Dog. As you will quickly notice, Gun Dog was originally a VOTOMs Scope Dog but I have shortened his legs and altered his pose from the original 'stiff' look that he arrived with. Here's what he was originally:


Click the Pic!

I decided that Gun Dog would join Robot Squad because I didn't have a place for him anywhere else... and he looked lonely so I am in the process of repainting him to match the other two a little bit.

This week, I have also been sculpting Squats again. I have been continuing to sculpt my command squad for the Squat army and also... something else. Have a look at this picture and see if you can guess what I am doing... the one on the right is the army standard bearer:


Click the pic!

I'll not say anything more on the subject apart from... he is not the only one...

And in other news, I have a few more random lots on EBay (starting at 16:00 hrs GMT today) so please pop along and see what is on offer:


See you from the forge!

2 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Lovely work, man! Always enjoy seeing more squats!

Inso said...

Cheers :)

I will have more pictures this weekend so stay tuned :)