Sunday 20 December 2015

The calm before the chaos.

Hello again and welcome to Inso's World.

This last week has all been about getting through the working week in order to start my two week holiday for the Christmas period.

Work parties, lots of bacon rolls and poorly days (I may have consumed one too many cocktails along the way).

From a hobby perspective, I have slapped a little paint on a few Sharclon (very early stages... no where near enough progress to show off), dug out a few bits and bobs for a hover tank and have bought a small model kit that will hopefully turn into something interesting.

In other news... I have been to see the new Star Wars film and enjoyed it quite a lot... but have a few negative views as well... but I will save my review for a couple of weeks so that I don't spoil things. I reckon that after two weeks, I have given enough time for the fans to have seen it and not get upset. If they haven't seen it by then, they can't be too bothered.

Unfortunately, one of our goldfish died. He was a little battler but was always a bit odd so I am surprised he lasted as long as he did to be honest. Poor old Alfie.

So that's it for now.

By next Sunday, Christmas will have been and gone and we can all get back to normal again... but in the meantime... this is what happens when you believe what is shown on a hair dye box and dye your hair for Christmas:


Click the Pic!

At least it is nice and in the spirit of Christmas!

See you from a very cold place!

3 comments:

supervike said...

Merry Christmas to you!!

Simon Quinton said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family, Sorry to hear about your goldfish :) The Odd ones always tend to be the favourite.

Unknown said...

Merry Crimbo dude!