Sunday 7 June 2015

The long haul.

IHello again. I've not been too busy with sculpting this week but I have been doing little bits here and there... namely working on the second Squat Platoon:


Click the Pic!

As you can see, all of the basic assembly has been completed and a certain amount of sculpting wiork has been done. Today, I finished off putting the first layer of Green Stuff on the arms; ready for the sculpting to happen at a later date. I will also need to tidy things up, sort out any missed details and add a comms pack to certain troopers... but I am progressing; even if it is slowly.

Last post, I said that I would start on a few Berserkers to try and stimulate a bit of motivation but I quickly realised that they would be very similar to the rest of the platoons so I opted for something a bit different. I have decided that it would be nice for my Engineseer to have a pair of Gun Servitors so I got a little gun tractor and added a few bits... here is the WIP so far:


Click the Pic!

As you can see, the Engineseer is still working on it so it is little more than an idea at the moment. There will be all sorts added yet... so watch this space.

Well... that is it for today.

See you from the veterinary surgery!

2 comments:

Nobody667 said...

Love the enginseer! I see greatness coming from that portion of the project. The squats make for a fun themed army. I can't wait to see more!

Inso said...

Cheers :)

I may end up putting together a second Engineseer unit... but that will be after I have finished a few more troops.