Tuesday 10 March 2015

A late Sunday post... on Tuesday!

Well... two days late with today’s blog post and what do I have to say for myself? To be honest... not a lot.

Recently the internet connection has been a bit poor and coupled with a few laptop issues (namely my wee beast freezing up on me all the time), my posting has been a bit curtailed.

So how can I make amends? Well, I went to Port Stanley again on Sunday and drove to the coast nearby to a place called Gypsy Cove. While we were walking about, we saw a few penguins... first in a hole:


 Click the Pic!

... and then on the beach:


 Click the Pic!

 There was also a big gun:


 Click the Pic!

In other news, I have finished my little platoon of Squats as far as I can and will take a pic at some point this week to show them all off together but in the mean time, I have been required to start sculpting leaving gifts and this is the first one (very WIP at the moment):


Click the Pic!

It will eventually be a penguin shaped runner with a bottle of wine and a piece of cake. I have another one that I need to do as well so I am hoping to get some decent sculpting time soon.

That’s about it for now.

See you from the cliff edge!

No comments: