Sunday 22 December 2013

Is it nearly Christmas already?

Wow... what a year! And it will soon be over.

Christmas is just around the corner and that means that I have a couple of weeks off, which I have really earned this year, I can tell you!

So... what about Christmas projects? Well... I have started on a positive path with another inhabitant of Reptiliad; a Dwarf Tribal Chief:


Click the Pic!

He is a leader of one of the Dwarf settlements and is always at the forefront of defence when Dragons turn up. Although he isn't a Slayer, he has a few Firestones to his name so he is certainly no coward! There will be more Dwarfs in the future to go with him but they aren't on the immediate list.

On the subject of Reptiliad, I have been busy filling gaps and sorting out mould slip on the Reaper Dragon that has been sitting idle on my work table for ages. It is now ready for priming so hopefully, I may well start to get some paint on it soon. I think it will be green.

What with gap filling on the Dragon and a small sculpting commission, I have been impressed with the fact that I am actually enjoying pushing putty at the moment. It has been a while since that has been the case so in a bid to keep on the boil, I thought I'd erase a little boredom with a fun sonversion for Christmas... Judge Crimbo:


Click the Pic!

It is still quite cool having your own metal miniature (that you sculpted yourself - available HERE)  to convert! He has been primed and will be ready for the Christmas 'Inso's World' post.

So keep watching :)

See you from the jetski!

No comments: