Sunday 7 April 2013

Powered-up Sunday post.

Yesterday, I showed off four pods. Today, they have all had their first base-coat and the tidying process will start soon:


Click the pic!

They look quite bright at the moment but I expect that to change over the next few processes. 

But what I really wanted to talk about is this:


Click the Pic!

I know they were shown off before but I have just discovered that they are now available in metal from Hasslefree Miniatures Here LINK 

I just thought you'd like to know. In other news, Hasslefree Miniatures has an E-Bay shop that is selling various special items. You can find the items HERE.

I have obviously jumped straight in and ordered a bunch of powered armour troopers and hope to have them in my sticky mitts over the next couple of days.

I am very happy.

See you from the powered armour factory!