Sunday 31 March 2013

A green Sunday

Before I start today's post proper, I'd like to welcome Cadcole588 to Inso's World. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay. Please feel free to comment and get involved.

So... what is Goblin Aid?

Well, Goblin Aid started as a result of Kev 'The Goblinmaster' Adams getting assaulted and robbed in his own home. Fortunately, he is now on the road to recovery but he has suffered greatly and as a result Goblin Aid was set up to at least raise enough money to replace what was stolen. Part of Goblin Aid involved a number of sculptors getting together to sculpt goblins for auction to raise money. Here is my offering... Future Cop Goblin:


Click the Pic!

As you can see, he is ready to judge and dish out punishment. He took a few days to sculpt and I am pretty happy with him... for my very first Goblin sculpt, he's better than I could have wished (even if his head is just a little bit larger than I planned).

Here are a few more close-up pix:




Click the Pix!

From the pix, you'll notice I need to finish off the basing tab and fill a small hole in the groin and maybe just under his nose... but he's done apart from that.

Once he has been sent away and the auction has been set-up, I will post further links.

This has been part one of today's Inso's World update. Part 2 will be coming later on (once my camera battery has re-charged) and it will be worth tuning into.

See you from the mushroom fields!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Nicely doen matey

Inso said...

Cheers :)

The head is a little large but it is a caricature so I can turn a blind eye to it.

Lecter1972 said...

Do you know if any of these are still available to purchase?

Wouldnt mind getting my hands on 1 or 2 of them