Sunday 3 February 2013

Gutted.

On Friday, after our little Pog had been missing over night, we had the tragic news that he was likely to be the cat that was found dead on the side of the road and taken away. The body was found where he used to play and was described as a small black and white cat. I am making enquiries to try and locate the body so that I can confirm that it is Pog (he is chipped and had a collar... I am a little annoyed that no one has contacted us but there could be good reasons for that) but that can't happen until Monday because it was a works contractor who apparently moved him.


Click the Pic!

The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

On to other things (before I blub), I have been busy assembling Macross to take my mind off things and as usual, I can't make a kit without changing it so I am in the process of converting the model to have a cockpit, rather than a head. The kit in question is an Armoured Valkyrie that was a gift from my very generous friend, DWartist:


Click the Pic!

The Grymn in the pic is to give an idea of size (14cm to the top of the back-pack). I am planning on leaving this as a stand-alone project but I do have another couple of Macross kits that may join it in the chosen colour scheme... which will not be the usual thing from me (even though there are obviously grey bits on display... this will change).

I had planned to show off some completed miniatures but I never finished them due to the sad news.

See you from the quiet place!

###EDIT###

It has now been confirmed that it was Pog who was knocked down. It was instant and he has been properly buried.

See you from the sad place!

3 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Really sorry for your loss, very sad news indeed.

Mr Teufel said...

I hope you find out one way or the other soon. I wish for the best, but even bad news can be better than none.

Mr Teufel said...

Sorry to hear about Pog. But you gave him a good life, and he had a quick end. :(