Friday 4 January 2013

Friday's production line.

After the clean-up and groundwork for the Clanker unit was done... and the legs pinned/glued to the bodies... and the legs/body pinned to the bases... the work has started on the heads now. This is the bit where I fill in the area that would normally have a little human head in it with green stuff and put a lid on it. Progress is good and I just have to fill in the slot on the top of the lid and fill the gaps around the sides of the head-turret:


Click the Pic!

I have also put all the necessary blobs on the bases to add a little texture when the sand is glued on the tops. Once the heads are filled, it is simply a case of gluing the arms in place because I have already drilled all the necessary holes and fitted all the necessary pins so it really will be a simple job to finish these off.

In other news, my daughter and I went over to the vets today to drop off some of The Pog's paperwork and then went for a nice cuppa in a tea-shop over the road. I think it is a very good way to start the day. Speaking of The Pog, he is full of catten-wiggles today and has been driving everyone mad so he is back to his old self after his little op yesterday. He has been out (all though not far... he shouldn't really have gone out yet but there are only so many times you can fish him off the curtains before you have to relent!) and has caught up on his food and is now one chilled out little Pog:


Click the Pic!

I'm not sure who is happier to see him home safely... me or The Pog!

See you from the cab of a gutter cleaning lorry!

2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Glad hes ok :D

Lord Siwoc said...

Warzone Bauhaus was a great faction!

Good to see the cat is back....And driving everybody nuts again!