Tuesday 15 January 2013

Another year under my belt.

Today is my birthday. I have had a busy day at work, was late home and had to cook the tea as usual... but I have had a good day so it isn't as bad as it may seem. What has made today special is that a parcel arrived and the contractor who is fitting the bathroom lino was able to sign for the parcel in my absence... so I didn't have to go to the depot for it.

What was in the parcel?

This:


Click the Pic!

That is a box of 14 Grymn Walkers. Isn't that sweet?!

In other news, the second squad of Clankers is ticking along nicely:


Click the Pic!

...and I have started to add putty to the Daemon Prince:


Click the Pic!

Not very far along... but it's a start!

See you from the top of the swirly-whirly pony!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Happy birthday matey

Lasgunpacker said...

Happy birthday!

But only 14? Seems like a couple of companies would have been in order...