Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday again

I have been sculpting a bit this week and for some reason I've also become completely fixated with a big distraction. What? Me distracted again? surely not... but yes, I have become distracted again.

E-Bay has been my friend over the last couple of weeks and I have collected together a few of these:


Click the Pic!

As you will see, I have assembled an old style Eldar Dreadnought (Wraithlord). I have padded out the rear of the head so that it could feasibly house a pilot... did I say pilot? Well... I've decided that these would be good support for some little people. Now I thought long and hard about what would work with these and I thought... Greys. My first thought was ones that come from Tengu Miniatures... so I ordered a few.


Click the Pic!

I will be adding some clothing to them but apart from that, they will remain as they are. Should be fun.

Apart from that, I have added a bit of putty to the cyclist but not very much. Henry the kitten has been keeping me busy.

See you from the races!

3 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

I love the Rogue Trader Wraith Lord. If you put 'Wraith Lord' on YouTube, there are some interesting little films.

Inso said...

I quite like the Wraithlord (I prefer the newer version... but not at the prices) it is just the rest of the Eldar I have trouble with. The miniatures are OK but I can never decide how to paint them so I get part way through and give up. That's why I am adding Greys into the mix rather than Eldar.

I checked out You Tube and there are one or two cool animations on there too :)

Cheers :)

Rovanite said...

I really like those Greys!