Thursday 30 August 2012

Some Visitors...

I received a lovely couple of parcels yesterday. First of all, I got my bases and Green Stuff (plus a lolly!) from Heresy Miniatures. Next I got my Grey Aliens (plus an extra freebie one... so thanks very much to them!) from Tengu Miniatures.

The Tengu Greys are absolutely perfect for my plans as they are almost exactly the same height as the Grymn. They would also fit inside the Eldar Dreadnoughts and walkers that I plan to use them with so everything is cool. I have begun to base the Greys and once I have done that, I will start the conversion work  (boots, gloves, collars and belts). I have twenty of the standard Greys and  the freebie one which has a space helmet and suit.

Here is a pic of the Greys and a very WIP paint job on the first of the Dreadnoughts along with a scale shot of the Greys against a Grymn:


Click the Pic!

Now all I have to do is finish the commissions and I can get really involved with the Visitor invasion party.

See you from the gurney!





No comments: