Thursday 12 July 2012

80,000? Surely not.

I've only gone and broken the 80,000 views total. Thanks to everyone who has visited and I hope that I can keep this little world going for another 80,000 views.

To celebrate, the sculpting on the gizzit is done:


Click the Pic!

The next job will be to paint him and base him on his nice wooden plinth... then put the plaque on and he's ready to be given as a gift. I am very happy to have him finished because he has taken an awful long time to sculpt (big stuff takes longer... I have learnt that now).

I have also started to add bits to my Grekwood sculpt. I thought I'd give him a pistol... so I did. He is a leftie now...


Click the Pic!

The pistol is a Hasslefree Miniatures one and I think it suits the sculpt.

Finally, the Hasslefree Competition sculpt is progressing:


Click the Pic!

Just the arms to finish now. Not bad seeing as I started sculpting this on Sunday... I have deliberately made her a bit chunky because she will be equipped for close combat. I hope to have her finished for Sunday's post but I have some commitments in between now and then so we'll have to see if I can manage it.

That is about it for now.

See you from the bridge of The Obituary!

3 comments:

Lord Siwoc said...

Congrats on the milestone!

Grekwood mini looks promising indeed! And so do the new sculpt!

Rovanite said...

Congrats on reaching 80,000, makes my 1000 look tiny!! lol

Nice progress of the Hasslefree comp mini!

Also excellent work on the Grekwood mini. Gareth actually preferred to hold guns in the left hand, so it's perfect! hehe

Rovanite said...

Also, the gizzit's face is incredibly detailed! *thumbs up*