Wednesday 6 June 2012

A strange week...

Starting work on a Wednesday for a three day week is strange. It is almost like stopping before you start.

I started a two week course today and I am learning all about an updated aircraft. It looks like it will be fairly interesting so I think I'll enjoy it... but it is still strange to only be working for three days.

I received my Storm Talon from GW today and I have started to convert it. I think that there will be plenty of room in the cockpit for two smaller occupants so I am thinking of a Dwarf pilot with a robot gunner. It will be a slow process to convert because I need to sculpt a pilot, convert a Necron and build the contents of the cockpit from scratch... Yay!

In other news...

... roll on Friday.

See you from the edge of reason!

No comments: