Wednesday 23 May 2012

Slow and steady wins the race.

I have been ticking along with the sculpting again and am making slow but steady progress. The only trouble is that I have to wait for things to dry and it can be frustrating...

... anyway, here is some progress:


Click the Pic!

So, the cowboy has a face so I will be more inclined to finish HIM now (he was an 'IT' before he had a face), the beast has most of his fur done. I just have his forearms to go before I start on his head proper... he looks a bit like an ape at the moment! The mystic is gradually getting his coat finished. He still needs the sleeves and his sash sorting out but once they are done, a general smooth over will finish him off.

So... there you have it... sculpting progress.

I went to the cinema the other day and I saw 'Dark Shadows'. It was a film about a cursed bloke who was turned into a vampire and locked away for 200 years before turning up in the '70s. It was a Tim Burton film with Johnny Depp, Hit Girl, a Bond Girl, Michelle Pfeifer and Beatrix Le-Strange in it. 

It was... O.K. Not earth shattering... just O.K.

On a completely different note... I have finished writing my staff assessments and can kick back and relax now.

Awesome!

See you from the box, in a box on the shelf, in the shed, in the garden of a home on the hill!


No comments: