Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter...and more pods.

First of all, to all of you who celebrate it, Happy Easter!

Next, I'd like to welcome the latest follower of Inso's World; Jonathan Clements. Welcome Jonathan and I hope that you find something to inspire, encourage or entertain you during your stay. Feel free to comment on posts and share your experience.

Finally...I have been busy with pods and have finished converting all eight of them now. Here they are with some Grymn troops to look after:


Click the Pic!

The Grymn have been stolen from a desert raiding party I was working on a long time ago but I thought that they could be pressed into service...seeing as they have been stuck in a box for a good few years. Once I have base-coated everything you'll get a better idea of what the troops look like but until then...they have had some pouches, water-bottles and hats added.

See you from the top of the world!

3 comments:

Lord Siwoc said...

Desert raiding party?

Looking good with the pods mate.

Inso said...

About four years ago, I put together a platoon of converted Grymn to act as a mercenary force that fought in the desert. They all had hats, extra pouches and water-bottles added. I bought 6 Tiger APCs (from Void...the four legged ones) to go with them but unfortunately, it all got bogged down and they never got painted.

Because I was bored the other day, they got 'claimed' for this little patrol :)

Lord Siwoc said...

Finding old miniatures like this is like a gift!

Now they can be put to good use again.