Thursday 22 March 2012

Shhh...don't shout...

I found myself hi-jacked by a beer-call last night.

Some mates from my old Squadron were leaving so I was invited to pop along for the evening. It was a great evening with a live band and started in 'The Lair' and ended at the Kebab van, via the sergeant's mess.

Needless to say, today has been one of gravelly voiced chat and a sore head... but I have managed to finish filling the Pilum carriers and have given the 6th platoon a coat of varnish so it hasn't been a completely wasted day.

I still need to sand a bit of Green Stuff down but I reckon I'll be starting to under-coat the Pilums tomorrow. I may start matt varnishing 6th platoons vehicles as well...it depends how much I can tolerate all of the fumes from the spray cans.

I am still planning to go and see the John Carter film at some point... but it may end up falling by the way side.

Hmmm...

See you through blood-shot eyes!

No comments: