Monday 2 January 2012

Back to work tomorrow...

Well, all good things come to an end and the Christmas holiday is one of them.  That means that there will be less posts but it doesn't mean that everything stops.  I have a couple of bits and bobs on the way through the post and I have a lot to be getting on with while they find their way here.

So today, I have been enjoying the last day off by going into town for lunch with my family and chilling out at home afterwards.

However, I have also been putting together an Immortal for my Beetle-bots:


Click the Pic!

I am not sure whether to add a pipe from the gun to the rear carapace but apart from that, I think he looks about right.  Only four more to build now.

While that is going on, I am ticking along with another two of the Wraiths so when all the dust settles, I should have 5 Wraiths and 5 Immortals.

Time ticks by...

See you through the maize!

1 comment:

Lord Siwoc said...

Absolutely pipe!!! Looking really good and menacing!!!