Saturday 6 August 2011

After a rest...

...I have returned home. I have been on holiday for a whole week and have not done anything hobby related...apart from read a White Dwarf magazine (or 'GW advertising monthly').

I have spent the last week wandering around, lying on beaches, visiting places (the falconry/owl centre was very cool), shopping, eating in restaurants/pubs and, funnily enough, playing a small amount of knock-about-tennis with my lad.

The diet thing has been on and off but I appear to be losing weight...which is a bad thing because my 32" waist jeans are now hanging off me...so I'll have to go back to my cargo trousers again. I will have to find a way of eating healthily while maintaining the weight...

...didn't stop me having a few healthy glasses of cider though :).

While I am here, welcome to Maelstrom and David Harris! They both joined the ranks of Inso's World followers in my absence so welcome to them both! I hope you find something to whet your hobby appetite while you are here...even though you have arrived on a slow week.

So...I have taken a deep breath in the countryside and have had a bit of time re-charging. I am hoping to get back on the hobby train in the next day or so with the two remaining Death-Scooters being the first priority (basic highlight and details are all that is left for each of them...so shouldn't take too long) with my Mechs taking second and APCs taking third. I really want to get the Tunnel fighters army finished soon so that I can crack on with other things...so I have to throw myself at the mechs or I'll never get them finished.

Well...that about sums things up for now. I will be posting again tomorrow night (as usual) so I'll see you then :).

See you amidst the pigeons that are fleeing from the Peregrine in the stoop!

No comments: