Thursday 15 July 2010

4 of 5...

It's another day and before I get any further, I'd like to welcome d.adams and Rory Eaglestone as new followers of Inso's World. Welcome to you both, I hope you find something of interest here...but be warned, you've joined at a time where things are just about to quieten down for a couple of months so there won't be as many pix...but there may be lots of text!

What can I say about the last few days? The Anti-Malarial treatment is not agreeing with me very much. I am getting more and more fidgety and can't concentrate very well. I'm hoping that I'll get used to it over the next few weeks because I quite like being able to get on with things.

That aside, I have been very busy doing absolutely nothing! I have tried to get enthusiastic about all of the jobs I have to do but haven't managed to achieve a bleeping thing!

I have been surfing the web quite a lot and in my travels I have been inspired by a tank to such an extent that I broke up an existing project to start it again...but didn't start it again! I know where it is and now that it is in bits, I know that I have to change it so I can at least start to think about how it should look...even if I don't actually start cutting and sticking.

Winston Churchill was a great leader during the second World War. Margaret Thatcher did pretty well during the Falklands campaign. Storming Norman cut the mustard in the Gulf and Wellington did well at Waterloo...

...why am I mentioning these people? Well, we all need strong leadership at times and that got me thinking...

I've started sculpting a leader for the Grymn...

See you through bloodshot eyes!

No comments: