Friday 2 April 2010

Good Friday...

It is Good Friday and I have the next few days off work. I was at home yesterday as well but I have been on night-shift so yesterday was a write-off. I am still pretty tired but I reckon I'll be up to my usual state a bit later today so things will get back to normal pretty soon.

Because I have been tired over the last week I have re-directed what efforts I could to something that I could cope with...so I haven't been painting/converting anything that I have been working on recently...I have put my focus into something different.

I think I'll probably have it done by the end of the day so I'll show off a pic soon.

I was hoping to have some more Grymn to convert over this weekend but they haven't arrived yet but there is always Saturday for the post to arrive so I am still a little hopeful (I am missing painting my tunnel fighters).

Well...a bit of a ramble but I felt like sharing...

See you through the crowded throng.

No comments: