Sunday 17 January 2010

Whew! What a week!

It has been a hectic week and next week looks to be more of the same. I am really enjoying work at the moment and the shifts are flying by. I am running a shift so I am kept busy all the time and this coming week will be a day shift...so lots and lots of flying and lots of things to fix!

Excellent!

Sooo...what have I been doing with myself? Well I went to a Games Workshop yesterday and spent my Christmas vouchers. Like I have already said, I don't plan on spending cash with GW but I can't really do much else with vouchers, can I? I'm not throwing them away (especially as they were Christmas gifts).

With my current Tyranid frenzy in full flow, I decided to buy the new Codex (for reading material) and a box of the new plastic Gargoyles. I will need to change the fleshborers for claws but apart from that, they are very nice little minis.

Whilst reading the Codex, I found an interesting beast that would fit in with my Hive Queen idea; the Tervigon. It is a Carnifex with a brood chamber that spits out Termagants during a game...perfect :).

I have managed to pull my socks up and finish off my little Rippers:

Click the Pic!

As with all of my Tyranids, they still need bases but they are done apart from that.

Speaking of bases, I have just ordered a bunch of magnets from Hasslefree Miniatures and when they arrive, I will be basing up all of the Rippers...so until then I guess I'll be working on my Carnifex and Gargoyles.

I think that is about it for now...

See you through the green.

No comments: