This week has mostly been geared towards my new Grymn army. Here is a brief glimpse as to what the final paint-scheme will be (minus the insignia):
Click the Pic!
There is much more information over at the GRYMN BLOG so if you need a Grymn fix, that is where you should head.
In other news, I have dug out my VASA Black Legionnaires and have started to 'grey up' the red suits...at the moment, there is little to show off but I have until the end of February to finish the squad so I have a little time yet.
With all the things I have on the go, I have made a short list of projects that I need to focus on:
1. Finishing off the Ambulance for my medic squad in the Tunnel Fighter army.
2. Varnishing the Tunnel Fighters so that I can put them into cases and make way for the next army.
3. Fix the vehicle license plates with decals.
4. The Void 1.1 pledge (one unit a month).
5. The new Grymn Urban Army.
6. Beetle-bot APC (counts-as a Necron Monolith).
Now I haven't put them in any order but these are the things I want to sort out...the decal side of things will have to wait until after Salute because that is where I am planning on getting a bunch of decals for numbers/letters and for insignia/unit markings...but I guess the varnishing side of things will be top of the list so that I can start clearing the decks.
Well, there you have it. A slight departure from the norm (what with firing up the old GRYMN BLOG again) but hopefully enough to whet the appetite.
See you from the turret!