Sunday 14 April 2019

Continuing the trend.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

This week has been much of a continuation of last week... working and being tired due to lack of sleep.

My wife has had a week off work and I was lucky enough to pick up a training course on the one day I had off... so we couldn't really get much done. Fortunately, we managed to go out for an evening at a local historic garden with Marie Curie. It was a good evening which consisted of a walk around the private areas of the garden followed by tea, cakes and a bit of a meet and greet with other Marie Curie fundraisers and committee members.

Last Saturday, we popped over to see kittens at a friend's house and we are pleased to say that we are going to be bringing one home in a few weeks. His name is Alfie and here he is at the moment:



Click the Pix!

He's only four weeks old so it will be a few weeks before he comes home with us... but he is a little cutie.

In other news, I got a pay rise... which is nice. I'm still really enjoying the work so I am hoping it can continue.

Apart from that, I have been doing a small amount of hobby stuff... and have focused entirely on my tiny little Epic troops. This is where I am at...




Click the Pix!

So far, I have finished five Exo commanders, a ten man command unit, three Thudd-Guns and six crew. I have also finished a further three Thudd-Guns but haven't finished the crew for them yet. Obviously, I need to base them but I will be dealing with that when I have an idea of how I am going to do it... but progress is progress and I am happy to be getting the tiny folk painted up so quickly.

That's about it for today.

See you from the care home!

2 comments:

WestRider said...

Kitty! So tiny and cute! :3

Inso said...

... for now :) .

He's growing fast and will, most likely, turn into a chunky cat :) . He'll need to be because we have three others...