Sunday 20 January 2019

Of Space Knights and Superheroes.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again. It's been two weeks since my last post but I want to try and keep things relatively interesting so I felt a longer gap than usual, was warranted.

This week, has been very similar to last week... lots of work, lots of sleepless nights and lots of tiredness... but I had a birthday in there, so it wasn't all doom and gloom.

I have now been on the wagon for over eight months and the time is flying by now. May is creeping up nicely and I will soon be able to enjoy a nice pint of ale again.

At work, I am now (more or less) part of the furniture so I am working hard and people are starting to listen if they need to... which is nice. I still have some ice to break, here and there, but I'm getting there.

Hobby time has been relatively slim but I have managed to get a few things done.

First up is a converted superhero:




Click the Pix!

It started life as THIS Hasslefree Miniature and ended up as a new speedster for my little group of superheroes. A very simple conversion and it has worked out quite nicely.

Next... this:


Click the Pic!

Yes... I have been painting Primaris Space Marines.

I have called them Space Knights and they will all be represented by metal armour and their own personal heraldry. It is early days yet but the sixth one is on the table... so it's ticking along.

The bikes (from the last post) have not progressed at all and still sit on my painting table.

That's it for the hobby.

In fact, that's it for the blog this week.

See you from the carriage!

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Lovely clean lines on those Primaris Marines. Is that colour modulation on the figures or the natural light ?

Lasgunpacker said...

Dash Hound is a great conversion!