Sunday 6 January 2019

Woooosh!

Hello again! Is it Sunday already?! Welcome to Inso's World again.

This week has been mostly about work... lots of it. That means that I haven't had a huge amount of time for very much else. It also means that when I did have time, I wasn't really in the mood for hobby stuff... so not a lot has been achieved.

I must admit that it has been nice having a couple of days off, with my wife. We have spent some quality time in each other's company so it has made up for me not having a Christmas holiday a bit.

Work is still great... although the 'politics' can be a little jarring. I am loving the work though... so that is where my focus is going.

So... all the hobby:


Click the Pic!

This represents all my hobby time this week. The whole bike squad is now converted and the bikes are all in the process of paint. One is more or less finished, the other five need the green tidying up before a wash with Agrax Earthshade and then highlighting etc.

In other hobby news, I have received my Onna-bugeisha Kick-starter from Bad Squiddo Games. I have not really had a chance to go through it properly but I will do so and share a review soon.

In other Kick-starter news, I have sorted out the pledge manager for two others... so when they arrive, I can share a review about those too. More news about those a bit later.

Seeing as I now get a pay slip, I decided to get another five Meng, World War Toons,  King Tiger tank kits... so I only need five more and I'll never need to buy any more again... unless I change my mind.



That's it.

See you from the halt!

3 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

I always feel a little better when another blogger feels the need to form complete viable units.

Inso said...

I try to make all of my miniatures into teams... I hate them being on their own :) .

The bikes will form a Scout Biker unit (Squat Hearthguard). The tanks will end up as platoon transports (four per platoon), with one set aside to turn into a Hydra for the tank company (air support).

Certain things, i plan for... other things turn up and I then have to work out where they will fit... and if I can't fit them in, I either shelve them or start adding new things to make them into a team :) .

There's a place for everything... sometimes, it's not with me but I try my best...

Jim said...

Appreciate thhis blog post