Sunday 8 July 2018

Heat pause.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

It's been very hot this week so I have been restricted in what hobby things I can do. All I have really managed to do is get two tanks up to the same standard... base-coated and washed in shade:


Click the Pic!

I have also been sculpting a little bit and the tank commander is getting there now... just his arms and equipment to go now... but I am not taking any pix until he is finished.

The trouble with all the recent hobby activity is that I am getting to a point where I am running out of various paints so I am nearly at a point where an emergency re-stock is required. I guess I'll have to put in little orders all over the place to sort out the deficiencies but I will try to make things stretch until the tanks are done... but I may not be able to.

So... other things...

I have completed enough miles to get my motorcycle serviced and have the fly screen fitted. That will be in a week or so (it's booked at the earliest possible time) so I can't wait to get that sorted so that my wife can join me on my little excursions (if she is about).

I have been in touch with the local Marie Curie charity committee and (pending approval) will likely become the next treasurer for the local area branch. I had a little 'interview' and we got on famously so I am hoping I will hear from them soon and start the handover process. I am looking forward to it.

England... football... yay... semi-finals... (soon it will be over)... 

That's it for now. It's a bit sparse this week due to the heat.

See you from the air-conditioned toilet!

No comments: