Sunday 8 October 2017

A pause to reflect.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

As you will be aware, I didn't post an update last week.

The reason behind the lack of a post, is that I was called to the hospital because my Dad took a turn for the worst and sadly, on the evening of the 1st October 2017, he lost his battle with cancer. It was a rapid deterioration and he passed away peacefully.


Safe Travels, Dad.

If I don't post as much as I normally do, it is because I have a lot of stuff to think about and I also have a lot of things to sort out, with regard to arrangements.

I will be travelling back and forth for a week or so.

In other news, I decided to have a couple of days at home so I thought I'd put some paint on one of my Squat berserkers:


Click the Pic!

This is the very first painted Squat for my army.

See you from the garden!

8 comments:

mattblackgod said...

Sorry for your loss.

Zerstoren said...

Condolences, mate.

Andyroo said...

Our thoughts go out to you and you family at this sad time.

Simon Quinton said...

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family at this terribly sad time.

Zzzzzz said...

Ah, I'm sorry for your loss.

Da Masta Cheef said...

My condolences to you and yours.

demi_morgana said...

Sympathy, mate.

Inso said...

Thank you all :)