Sunday 10 September 2017

Peaks and troughs

Hello and welcome to Inso's World again.

This week has been a bit of a strange one due to lots of personal/family stuff going on. As a result, I haven't had too much time on the sculpting work-face.

That said, I have continued with 'the next big thing' for the Emporium and have also got a bit further with the charity sculpt... so I have managed to get a bit of sculpting done, even if I can't show it off.

One thing that the sculpting has shown me this week is that sometimes, you have to rework pose and proportions when you are working on figures... and I have had to do that on two of my little figures. Luckily, the rework has been successful and I am now happy with the direction they are taking.

Sales of my Halflings and Exo Legs have stalled so I haven't had to go to the post office very much this week (just the once)... so I still have a good few left, over at the Emporium.

This coming week, I have builders working on the house, more visits to hospital with my dad and a few other bits and bobs so I doubt that I will get much hobby time; if any.

It's been a bit of a run of boring posts lately... sorry about that.

See you from the bottom of the jam-jar!

No comments: