1. Why did you decide that wargaming was for you?
2. If you had to team up with a super hero, who would it be and what powers would you have to compliment their abilities?
3. What do you think is the cutest film creature (from a sci-fi/fantasy setting) and why?
4. If you were sentenced to death by firing squad, who would you want staked out next to you and why?
5. Zombies? In one sentence, explain why a rotten, animated corpse seems to be the coolest thing on the wargaming scene since... ever.
6. If you had unlimited surplus cash and had to choose a single wargaming army, what would it be and for which rules/game?
7. If you lost everything apart from the clothes you are standing in... what would be the very first thing (after food/drink) that you would choose to obtain and why?
8. What is your favourite pet?
9. You are standing next to the director of a film that you really didn't like and were able to replace him in the director's chair. Which film would you choose to improve?
10. What do you think is the best wargaming genre and why?
11. Who would you choose to write your epitaph and why?
John Bear Ross
Tales from the Maelstrom
Hopefully, they will accept the nominations in the spirit they are sent.
How to do it?
Read the last post for information... then:
1. State your eleven truths.
2. Answer my eleven questions.
3. Choose eleven questions of your own.
4. Nominate eleven blogs.