Saturday 22 December 2012

The Quest for Second Breakfast.

It's this way, Bernard.
No it's this way.
Why do you say that?
I can smell chicken.
But Bernard, we came here for the Gem of Ages.
It's time for second breakfast and I can smell chicken... it's this way (said Bernard with a glare that Spiky Pete knew not to question).
But we'll look for the Gem of Ages straight after.
I smell cheese as well...





Click the pix!

As you can see, the diorama is finished.

In other news, I would like to welcome wolfen to my blog. I hope you find something of interest and please feel free to share your views through the comments function.

See you from the top of the tree!

2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Brilliant love the sword on the barbarian fella

Inso said...

The sword doesn't look nearly as good in real life, the camera flash has definitely brought it to life :)

But thank you anyway :)