Sunday 30 December 2012

The last Sunday post of 2012.

Well, it is Sunday and I have been out and about to get some fresh air and I feel a bit better for it so I thought I'd write an early post while I am of a mind for it.

First of all, I would like to show Big Frank in all of his finery:


Click the Pic!

As you will notice, his base isn't finished but he will get that sorted once the rest of the berserks are finished... after all, he will be part of their unit. I have kept his paint fairly simple and have the option of further highlights at a later date if I fancy it. As part of the Dark Forgefather project I have been continuing to paint the remaining Berserks and also assembled another unit of ten troops. These troops are based on the fantasy riflemen and will be a unit of scouts. I have primed them but there is nothing worth photographing at the moment... so I haven't. I have also got this to show off:


Click the Pic!

I have four pairs of these and I think they are perfect for a side project for the Dark Forgefathers. You never know, next week may provide some answers... as well as seeing the assembly of the final Clanker unit.

Finally, a picture of peace:


Click the Pic!

The Pog... fast asleep and twitching away to himself.

See you from the edge of space!


3 comments:

Lord Siwoc said...

Big bad dude!!!

Looking forward to see the twisted idea about those big wheels!

The cat....Is being cat!

Modhail said...

That's a nice way to end the blogging year!

Why do I suspect monowheel tanks in the next year? (Or it that just my weird mind?)

Inso said...

I was thinking more of an eight wheeled, army carrier...