Saturday 29 December 2012

Must...get...out...

I think that I am reaching my limit for indoor-time. I have so much to do that I am not doing anything and that is making me bored. So bored that I did this:


Click the Pic!

It is nowhere near as good as the one that inspired me to make my sofa fort but mine is more defend-able; with a better field of view and wider fire-arcs. NERF death awaits anyone who gets too close.

On the other hand, I have managed to assemble and prime ten more Dark Forgefathers for the cause and am  getting seriously close to building a giant, rolling fortress for them.

Here's a link:  LINK

Here's a cool picture (I really like the fighter):


Click the Pic!

...and here's a video:




See you from the chocolate castle!

4 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

I tried to persuade my other half to get the kids some nerf guns but she was having none of it. Apparantly 3 and 4 year old girls like Princess and pushchairs!

That is a great pic very Battlefield 1942 or whatever that scrolling arcade game was called

Lord Siwoc said...

Hold the fort!!!

As mentioned before...You need more guns mate!!

Rovanite said...

Forts are cool. It's been a while since I had a decent fort... I have a cross bow (NERF Style) so I may have to build a fort!

Inso said...

Nerf guns are great. You can take a round to the eye and it won't blind you (just makes your eye water a bit) so it is as safe as you'll get.

I wish I had more flexible furniture because I had to cut corners on the design...

Crossbow Nerf? Sounds cool :) . My yellow pistol is single shot, slide action and reminds me of a compact bolt-pistol... so it is cool too :)