Click the Pic!
That will take me over the new year divide and then I plan to do a bunch of stuff for 2013:
- Finish the Grymn Tunnel Fighter army (two vehicles and three Clanker units)
- Complete the various superhero bits and bobs I have floating around
- Sculpt a couple of commissions (not too many though)
- Continue with my Grymn Urban Army
- Begin my HF Grymn walker platoon (14 walkers will be purchased this year)
- Continue my Beetlebot army
- Continue my Dark Forgefathers army (including the Land-Carrier... it's BIG )
- Other stuff that crops up along the way
Now it seems a lot and it is unlikely that I will get very much of it done apart from the top one (as that is one thing I really want to finish, including the varnish and storing in cases) but all things start with a thought so I am, as always, hopeful.
I know that I will get distracted, have a muse failure somewhere along the way and I also think I am due a detachment for a few months at some point this year but I am confident that some of the list will get looked at.
I am certainly not setting resolutions... I don't need them. What I need is a shortlist of things to try to focus on rather than the vast sprawl of projects I could be doing.
Then of course... there is the new 1/48th scale Merlin Mk3 that Airfix are releasing in February to think about...
See you from the wall!