Tuesday 4 December 2012

Some news.

Well the time has come for me to share the secret that I have been barely keeping... the Space Cowboy sculpt.

A while ago I was asked to sculpt a character from a computer game and was given a few pix to copy so I set to work and took far too long to finish the job. Well I did manage to finish the sculpt and here it is in all of its glory:


Click the Pic!

He is about 3 inches tall (from the floor to the tip of the fuse) and is Green stuff over a wire frame. The only addition was a pin for the gun 'barrel' and a plastic base. He is based on Sheriff Lonestar from Awesomenauts. For more information, have a look at these two links: 


The sculpt was designed to be a gift for the buyer's friend who is one of the creators of the game and he wanted to paint it up before he sent it on. I think he did a pretty good job, don't you?:




Click the Pix!

That is just about it for now. 

See you from the middle of the queue!

2 comments:

Rovanite said...

That's a pretty cool sculpt!

Inso said...

Thank you :).

My client liked it so that made me happy.