Thursday 2 February 2012

It's almost the weekend.

I will be glad to see the weekend. Not because I've had a bad week or anything but because I just want to try and get some sleep! At the moment I am getting about four hours a night (at most) and it is starting to dig at my impeccable sense of good humour. It is funny because I am feeling OK but I just want to fall asleep at the most inopportune moments (like during an important meeting that I was quite involved with). It was all I could do to remain focused.

ANYWAY, enough of my bleating...I have been busy painting stuff this week and have so far managed to finish the first section of my urban infantry army...that is four whole Grymn! I am about a seventh of the way though the second section so I hope to have both the command and support sections, for the first platoon, ready to show off on Sunday.

I have also been working on a picture to show off some of the planned helmet markings...it isn't perfect but it will suffice. Add to that a little bit of homework on the army selection and Sunday should see quite an interesting post.

I know what you are thinking...BAH! no pix!...but please bear with me because I have been busy writing this week as well. Click on the STORY to read the continuing adventures of Thorred, T87 and the crew of The Obituary.

That, as they say, is that.

See you from the back of beyond!

No comments: