Here is the way my mind works:
1. I want to buy some Green Stuff and the first place I always go for it, is Heresy Miniatures.
2. I have some of the Trench-coat gangers in my collection but I am not sure how many.
3. I have a look which ones I have, check the site and realise I need a bunch to finish the gang.
4. Seeing as I am ordering Green Stuff, I may as well order the gang members.
5. As I put away all of the gang members that I have checked, I start looking in their box.
6. In amongst things I find some miniatures that I had forgotten...one of which is this one:
Click the Pic!
7. I think...'what a good miniature for the Star League' so I add a few bits and he's ready to join.
The miniature above was sent to me by a mate of mine called Mike (who, coincidentally, is responsible for the Twilight range of miniatures) a while ago and has lain in wait for the perfect opportunity to surface...and this is it. He will make an excellent League member and I think he will be able to generate a pistol out of energy, rather than needing a holster or any means to carry the thing about.
...and all this came about because I needed to order some Green Stuff.
It is funny the way things happen.
See you in the garden of serendipity!