Thursday 10 November 2011

And then there were three...

Before I start, I'd like to welcome Aaron Bailey to Inso's World. Welcome Aaron; I hope you enjoy your stay here but watch out for the pace of changing ideas...it may catch you out if you are not careful :).

So...I decided that I wasn't going to keep this picture for Sunday and thought I'd show it off now. the Star League now has a third member; Torphig:


Click the Pic!

Torphig has an alien artefact on his stomach that enables him to generate weapons out of pure energy.

Torphig is also a departure from the rest of the League because he is the first one that isn't home sculpted. He is a conversion (as seen in the last post). I think he fits in perfectly though.

On the topic of the Star League, I have a further member on my painting table at the moment. He is a completely un-converted, metal miniature that I picked up at Salute this year. I will post more information when I post pix.

E-Bay has been kind to me again with another cheap haul of Void Miniatures. At the time of bidding, I was only after 5 of the 19 but now they have arrived and I have seen them up close, I quite like them all because they have a real 'villainous henchmen' feel about them. Once I have sorted things out with them, I am sure more information will be forth coming.

Well...that's it for now.

See you from the lounge door-way!

No comments: