Wednesday 7 September 2011

Dogbots

First of all, welcome to Vampifan and Christopher; the newest followers here at Inso's World. If you want Zombie action, Vampifan's blog is the place to go for all things undead. There's nothing much of that in Inso's World but I hope you both find something to get the muse going.

Well, nothing much to report today apart from the fact that I have finished the Dogbots now:

Click the Pic!

I have put in a scale pic for those of you who are interested in how they will fit with 28mm. I am sorry about the quality of the pic but my camera has just run out of batteries and it never performs well on the wind-down.

I will take better pics when my camera has recharged.

See you over the top of the world!

3 comments:

Dan said...

these look great Inso, they work well in 28mm.

Simon Quinton said...

They look great might get sme of these for some bigger Terminator hunter killers. Nice job and thanks for the comparison pic

Christopher Sheets said...

Thanks for the welcome! Been reading your blog for some time, figured I needed to make it official! And you're right, Vampifan is THE place for red-hot zombie action and reviews!