Sunday 7 August 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy...

This morning, once I had finished getting up...but before I finished my first cup of tea, I had been into the attic, found a few boxes and emptied a portion of my collected cupboard contents into them. As a result, I now have a bit of space in my cupboards to fill with other things :)!

What it also means is that I now have one of my cupboards set aside for painted miniatures...namely my Tunnel Fighters (for now)...that are waiting for varnish before going into their cases.

In order to maximise the cupboard space, I also knocked together an extra shelf/table thing so that I have three shelves instead of two...nice.

Once I had done that I managed to get some painting done so I finished off the two remaining Death-Scooters for my Beetle-Bots:

Click the Pic!

I know it isn't the best pic in the world but at least I have finished all of the assembled but unpainted Beetle-Bot related stuff that I have.

Next up will be my Mechs for the Tunnel Fighters. Unlike before, the four remaining Mechs are all completely unpainted so they will take a while to finish...but Rome wasn't built in a day!

I have mentioned on one of the forums I visit, that I will put together a better tutorial on how to make my current Beetle-bot soldiers...so I may be mildly distracted whilst painting Mechs...but I am a fickle bloke so who knows what may happen?

Well...that's about it for now.

See you just left of centre :).

No comments: