Tuesday 9 November 2010

A small Tuesday update...

Well, this new project seems to have kicked me into action...here is the first mech all finished:

Click the Pic!

Click the Pic!

And seeing as I am on a bit of a roll, I have assembled the next one...a Brutish Dog. It seems odd to me that the manufacturer of such a butchly named mech would mould it in pink...but there you go:

Click the Pic!

The colours will change to that of the first mech very soon. I still have to add the shoulder pads and sort out the pilot but apart from that (and gluing the joints) this one is all ready to go...YAY!

Everything is ticking along nicely :).

On a different note, I am participating in a spot of marching tomorrow...another practice for the Remembrance Day parade that I am involved in...I really do enjoy a bit of pomp and ceremony once in a while and I am always very proud to be part of the Remembrance service in particular.

See you through the ether!

No comments: